Inventors Association of New England IANE

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

U.S. Department of Energy - Inventions & Innovation (I&I) News

_____
I&I Upcoming Funding Opportunity
Inventions & Innovation (I&I), within the U.S. Department of Energy'sOffice of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE), is expected to release its next solicitation in August, 2005. To receive e-mail notification of upcoming I&I funding opportunities, subscribe to the Federal Grants Notification Service at http://fedgrants.gov/grants/servlet/ApplRegAgency.

Enter your e-mail address, then select "Energy" as the Category of Funding Activity. Enter"81.036" as the CFDA Number for Inventions and Innovation. Next, select "Department of Energy" as the Agency. Finally, click "Subscribe to Mailing List".

Following these steps is a convenient way to learn about upcoming I&I funding opportunities, but for the most up-to-date information about I&I funding opportunities, technologies, and resources, please visit the I&I Web site at http://www.eere.energy.gov/inventions.

Contributed by Chris Holt, Editor and Publisher IANE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home