Inventors Association of New England IANE

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Inventor Humor from indiatimes.com

copied from:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1101666.cms


Inventor in the patent office
[ SATURDAY, MAY 07, 2005 12:39:01 AM]


An inventor goes to the patent office, sees the patent officer and says,
"I've got an invention; it's a folding bottle. I call it a fottle, get it?
Folding bottle - fottle."

"Very nice, sir," the patent officer says.
"Do you have any other inventions?"

"Yes, I do. I also have a folding carton; I call it a farton,"
replies the inventor.

"I'm sorry, sir," the officer says,
"but that is an inappropriate name; it's disgusting."

"Oh," groans the inventor,
"then I guess you wouldn't be interested in my folding bucket."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home